Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has declared UP Police Recruitment 2016 and inviting online application from all eligible candidates on it’s main official website at prpb.up.nic.in.
Huge number of vacancies has been disclosed by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board for Programmer Grade-2 post and Computer operator Grade-A. All the interested and eligible candidate who want to apply has to apply online from the official website of UPPRPB.
- The age must be of 18 to 30 years as on 01/07/2016.
For computer Operator:
- Candidate should be passed HSC with Physics and Maths as subject from any government approved board. Candidate should have certificate of DOEACC of O-level which is conducted by the Indian government.
- Candidate should be graduate from any government approved college and should have certificate of DOEACC of A-level which is conducted by the Indian government.
- Candidate should have done B.Tech (Computer Science,IT,Electronics) with PGDCA in computer science.
- All candidate have to pay Rs.200/- to apply.
- Candidate will be selected on basis of written test and interview.
Written Examination pattern:
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
- Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with GP for Computer Operator Post
- Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP for programmers Vacancies
How to Apply:
- Candidate have to apply online from the official site. All the necessary details have to submit. After that registration no and challan will be generated. Applicant have to note the reg no because for next step you will need it. After that make payment to any SBI and PND branch. Then revisit the site and complete the process.
Dates to remind:
- Starting date for online registration: 13/05/2016
- Closing date for online registration: 12/06/2016
- Last date for fee submit at bank: 14/06/2016
Click Here : UP Police Recruitment 2017 Notification
Click Here : Apply Online
Official Website : prpb.up.nic.in