Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is recruiting for the post of Assistant Surgeon. So, all eligible candidates are welcomed to apply online for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2016. There is total 2594 posts available. Details or eligibility criteria are as given below. All candidates are requested to apply without waiting for the last date.
Number of post: 2594 posts
Name of post: Assistant Surgeon
- Applicant should not have completed 35 years as on 01/07/2017. No maximum age limit for the SC/ ST and other backward classes.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 175/- as an exam fee and application fee. Candidates can pay fee either by online mode or by offline (challan) mode. Those who have already paid application fee Rs. 50/- and already have been registered for the five years they have to pay only Rs. 125/-
- Selected candidates should be paid Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Candidate should have degree of MBBS from any recognized university and must be registered with Madras medical registration Act, 1914.
- As a selection procedure written exam and interview will be arranged. Written exam will be arranged online. From total marks of both got by candidates, they will be selected.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates have to fill up online application form. After filling up the form they have to send it with all necessary documents to the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine on or before 19/08/2017.
Please read the official notification before you apply for this post.
Click here: to read official notification
Click here: TNPSC Recruitment 2017 apply online
Official site: tnpsc.gov.in or tnpscexams.net